If you identify as an empath - someone who is intimately attuned to other people’s emotions - you’ve probably heard all about what a burden empathy can be. But in this workshop, we’re going to flip that notion on its head! Because if you’re an empath and a tarot reader, you have the potential to be an unstoppable force for GOOD in this world.
This workshop is for you if:
• you feel called to use tarot to counsel and guide other people
• you identify as an empath or a highly sensitive person
• you sense that learning to effectively wield your empathic abilities will help you level up your tarot readings
In this workshop, you will learn:
• why you, as an empathic tarot reader, are uniquely equipped to help other people
• how to leverage your empathy to offer tarot readings that are healing and transformative
• how to navigate common pitfalls empathic tarot readers fall into
• the difference between reactive and non-reactive empathy
• plus lots of other cool stuff!
In addition to the detailed video modules in the workshop, you’ll also gain access to bonus materials; including several tarot spreads designed specifically for empaths.
Here's a breakdown of what we'll cover:
Module One: Getting to know yourself as an empath and a healer
In this module you’ll learn:
• What it means for you to be an empath, and what it means for you to be a healer.
• How to clearly define your individual strengths as an empath and as a healer.
• What core themes you are most capable of assisting others with through your readings.
Module Two: Emotional intelligence, energetic protection and boundaries
In this module, you’ll learn:
• Several effective techniques to protect your energy.
• A system for differentiating YOUR emotions from OTHER PEOPLE’s emotions.
• How to develop boundaries, and why doing so is essential for empathic tarot readers.
Module Three: Fostering non-reactive empathy
In this module, you’ll learn:
• The difference between reactive and non-reactive empathy.
• Why practicing non-reactive empathy is SO essential for empathic readers.
• A four step process for practicing non-reactive empathy.
In this module, you will learn:
• Helpful steps to follow before giving any reading.
• Best practices and tips to integrate into your readings.
• The outline of a transformative process to incorporate into your tarot readings.
In this module you will learn:
• How to ensure you’re in the right emotional energy when you read for yourself.
• How to identify tarot cards that correlate with your empathic tendencies.
• A few tarot spreads to try to integrate the lessons of this workshop.
This course will support you in your mission to support others, because the world really needs compassionate healers right now. I hope you'll join us!
Tarot Summer School Information
Where can I see the full Tarot Summer School lineup?
Who can I contact at the Academy if I have questions?
Please contact [email protected]
Can I upgrade my single purchases to a Season Pass?
Yes, please contact [email protected] and you can upgrade to a season pass.
How Does Tarot Summer School Work?
You can register for ANY of the Tarot Summer School courses starting June 1. Summer School closes August 11.
The first class goes live on June 21. You’ll receive an email each time a class is released. You can attend classes at your convenience and you’ll have lifetime access to any classes you purchase.
What If I Can’t Watch The Course I Have Enrolled In The Day It Goes Live?
It’s okay, Tarot Readers Academy students are all over the world. If you are unable to watch your course the day it goes live you will be able to access it forever via your student portal at the Tarot Readers Academy.
What Is The Last Day I Can Enrol In Tarot Summer School Courses?
12 AM PST on the 10th of August 2017
There will be a closing ceremony on the 11th of August.
Are There Payment Plans Available For The Season Pass?
Yes, there is a payment plan option for the season pass, you will see it when you click, ‘enrol in course’ or scroll down to the bottom of the season pass page on the Tarot Readers Academy.
What Are The Payment Methods Accepted At The Tarot Readers Academy?
All major international credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) are accepted and so is PayPal.
Please note that if you are geographically located in the EU, VAT will be added to your course investment at checkout. This is done automatically by the software we use.
What Is The Refund Policy With Tarot Summer School Courses?
There is a 30-day refund policy from date of purchase. Please contact the headmistress at [email protected] for these enquiries.
Please note that you will not have access to the courses if you process a refund.
Is There A Way To Speak To The Tarot Summer School Teachers Of The Course That I Have Enrolled In?
Summer School Teachers can be contacted through our Facebook Community and will also be joining in on the live Campfire calls where you can ask them questions about their courses. Not all Teachers will be able to join us for the live calls but they will try to make it.
What If I Can Not Make Any Of The Campfire Q&A Sessions?
If you have a burning question or want to ask your teachers something specific about the workshop that you are in you can submit a question via email or the Tarot Readers Academy Facebook Group and we will endeavour to answer it for you.
As a Tarot Summer School student you will have access to the recordings of the Campfire Q&A sessions after they are done via your Student portal at the Tarot Readers Academy.
Hi, I'm Carrie! I'm an empath and a professional tarot reader. My sun sign is Cancer, moon sign is Virgo. I’m an Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving (INFP) on the Meyers Briggs. I have a bachelor’s degree in Human Development. I know that by being a healthy empath, you can help others heal and make the planet a more magical, compassionate place for us all.